Overview: Accelerated Download with Advanced Download Manager Pro
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 and up
Market Update Released: September 10, 2012
In Advanced Download Manager free version:
- interception of links from the browser and a clipboard;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (3 parts);
- a icon of the program and loading progress in the notification panel;
- space reservation on a flash drive for the downloaded file;
- saving of files of different types in different folders;
- download files in the background and after display off;
- automatic definition file size after the addition of;
- resume after disconnect or restart the program;
- editing download queue;
- choice of colors for the interface;
- detailed information about downloading.
In Advanced Download Manager Pro version:
- parallel downloading three files simultaneously;
- accelerated download by using multithreading (8 parts);
- a widget on a home screen and a window over all windows with the list of running downloadings;
- downloading using only the Wi-Fi and start/stop at on/off the Wi-Fi;
- autoload of service of the program after the boot is completed;
- a sound and vibration upon termination of loading;
- planning of loading of files in due time;
- automation action for downloaded files.
There are several ways to add a link from the browser to the program:
- tap on link and from a window “Complete action using” select the program (supported by Android Stock Browser and Dolphin);
- long press on a link cause the context menu, tap “Share link” and from a window “Share via” select the program (supported by Firefox and Skyfire), or tap “Copy link” and program service intercepts the link;
- copy the link text (beginning on “http://” or “www”) in an address line of the browser and program service intercepts the link (supported by Maxthon);
Control: tap on the download to start/stop, tap on a loading complete to open the file, long press to display the context menu; tap on a top panel of a window of the program sorts by an icon of downloading; tap on a widget starts/stops all loadings, but if the downloads list is empty, or all of them are completed, or the timer is not running – opens a window of the program.
What’s New in Advanced Download Manager Pro version 2.3.6:
- fixed program hang when adding/removing download.
- added Settings-Menu (you can hide useless icons);
- menu and context menu on actionbar;
- catalogs are turned on/off a separate button;
- finished download is displayed in new window;
- setting speed and the number of sections through the slider;
- choice of the path to the working folder in the file manager;
- customize the interface through a color palette.
Download Advanced Download Manager Pro 2.3.6 (v2.3.6) (Android) APK