Overview: Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more.
Requirements: Android OS 2.3 and up
**READ: Only for use with the Theme Chooser, a custom, rooted ROM w/ this feature is needed to use this app!!
>> The Light Blue release of this theme is essentially a lighter spin on the original Alloy Blue theme. You’ll find lighter metallic gradient with the toggles, sliders and switches and a fresh new light blue color theme. Enjoy!
>> Supported screen DPI: [XHDPI][HDPI][MDPI][LDPI][Tablet/Phablet UI]
>> Works on most CM sourced ROMs, including, CM10, CM10.1, AOKP, Paranoid Android, etc..
>> What’s Theme Chooser & how to I apply this theme?:
- Theme Chooser is theme engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
- Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings -> Themes -> Alloy Theme, and hit the “APPLY” button.
- IF you see this error: “THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED…”, RE-APPLY the default “System” theme AND either:
- OR, clear cache & data of “ThemesProvider.apk” & “ThemeChooser.apk”, then apply the theme.
- This error: “SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE,” is HARMLESS, just ignore and select “APPLY ANYWAY.”
>> If you have any questions, theme requests, or issues, please contact me
What’s New in Alloy Light Blue Theme CM10.1 version:
V1.3.3 (JAN 30):
- New lightly themed keyboard
- Tweaked headers
- New pulldown style
- New light text boxes
- Less rounded & thinner signal bar style
- Tweaked MMS text bubbles
- Behind the scenes clean up
- Optimized progress & scrubber images
- Fixed “toast” notification text clipping issue
- Fix ON/OFF sliders across all screen densities
- Fix parts of the theme not applying
Download Instructions: Alloy Light Blue Theme CM10 1.1.3 (Android)