Overview: AutoGuard records various lengths of video, acceleration, latitude, altitude, and speed.
Requirements: Android Device OS Varies with device
The video recorded can be limited to save space on your phone. After the space is filled it will automatically delete the oldest videos, unless marked to be saved.
AutoGuard Pro can be set to automatically start when placed in a car dock and run in the background.
You can adjust video resolution, bitrates, the sensitivity of the accelerator, and GPS update time.
- (Pro) Background recording: Multitasking with other apps (like navigation, Some devices do not support this)
- Show the video and map information on one screen.
- Supports high bit-rate
- Automatically starts video recording when put into car dock
- Records driving video, speed, GPS, and nearest address
- Supports high resolution (1080p)
- Traces path driven on Google maps.
- Snapshot (supports auto focus, flash & 3D gallery)
- Send recorded information via E-mail
Pro Version is ad free (AutoGrard Pro Unlocker)
Anyone who wants to help translating will be welcome.
What’s New in AutoGuard Blackbox Pro version:
Add automatic uploading feature
Support uploading video on Youtube (Pro)
LED blinking while background recording
Support portrait recording
Background recording notification with buttons (ICS & JB users)
Handled external storage path issue for few devices
Show Video thumbnails
Add features: Init preferences, get old stable versions
Using GPS issue handled.
Support High resolution devices
Support External Storages(Pro)
Download Instructions: AutoGuard Blackbox Pro 3.2.1 (Android)
Modded : Pro Feature Enabled