Overview: Create stunning time-lapse (stop-motion) videos.
Requirements: Android OS 2.1 and up
FastMotion timelapse recorder turns your Android device into a timelapse (fastmotion, time-series) video recorder.
Timelapse videos can be created both from the live camera, and from previously captured pictures (e.g. loaded from gallery, and complete folders).
- Capture timelapse videos from camera or previously captured images with full resolution
- Custom video sizes, including full HD 1080p (1920×1080), 720p (1280×720), 480p, 240p, …
- Custom frame- and bitrates
- Videos are stored as MP4 video files which are playable with the Android video player
- Bracketing/HDR timelapse mode with up to 5 shots for each step (only images!)
- Different crop and scale modes
- Support for camera flash-, focus-, scene-, white balance-, and color effect modes (device dependent)
- Disable shutter sound
- Different timelapse modes: limit by number of pictures/seconds/specific time period/infinite
- Supports background capturing. This works ONLY on VERY FEW devices, such as the Nexus S with Android 2.3.x firmware (4.0/ICS not!)
Problems, questions, feature requests, feedback? Drop me a line on email or use the contact form
- Some devices cannot play HD videos with the default video player app
- Bracketing/HDR mode captures only pictures. Stitching has to be done with other tools.
What’s New in FastMotion Timelapse Camera version:
- Improved tablets support
- Bug fixes
Download FastMotion Timelapse Camera 1.06 (Android)