Overview: hovernote is an app that lets you take simple notes while inside of other apps. It floats above those other apps, making it easy to take notes without having to flip back and forth between apps.
Requirements: Android Device OS 2.1 and up
You can take notes while having a browser open, while reading a PDF, or anything else you can do with your phone! These notes can currently be saved as .txt files on your device or shared to other apps. Support for some existing cloud services is planned. Experience true multitasking with hovernote.
★★★ Feature List ★★★
• Floats over other apps, allowing true multitasking
• Share notes with other applications, such as Dropbox, Evernote, or whatever else you use. hovernote works with the apps you already have.
• .txt file input and output, with browser
• Can have several notes open simultaneously
• Select and edit text using the Edit Toolbar
• View a list of all recently written notes.
‣ Whether to keep a notification after closing all of the notes, to quickly open a new note
‣ Whether to autosave a .txt file note
‣ Whether to hide the window controls when switching away from a note, to save screen space
‣ Window Transparency
‣ Font style and size
What’s New in Hovernote version:
Long-pressing the text field will now toggle whether the edit toolbar is visible.
Added a setting to keep the hovernote notification persistent after all notes are closed
No longer creates a minimized note notification for an empty note
Allows opening of files without the .txt extension (opening big, non-text files may crash things, be careful.)
Download Instructions: Hovernote 188.8.131.52 (Android)