Overview: The most functional and customizable player for your video and music in phone.
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 and up
The video and music player with most customizable space.
Convenient gestures to control.
Advanced media folder settings, you can set including and excluding folders — in ANY DEPTH. Not only one level under /sdcard now.
PlayQ rather than playlists, can handle videos, musics, and their MIXTURE. Also, you can put a folder, an artist, an album or like that into a PlayQ.
- Music tag editing (mp3, flac, ogg, mp4 audio, etc.)
- .srt subtitle support
- Song rating, can synchronize with PC in Pro version
- Play video as music, for your music videos
- Toolkit to rescan SD card, clean media database
- Folder browsing and index browsing
- Customizable tabs
What’s New in this version:
- Fix widget’s play won’t resume bug
- Fix music play f/c bug
Music Player, Video Player, Meridian Player, PlayQ, Customize, Audiobook
Unlocked Meridian Media Player’s professional features:
- Can pick local image for album art
- PlayQ-dependent last played position
- When playing, tap on 4×3, 3×4, or 4×4 widget’s song title/album/artist to call up rating dialog box
- Can set art in a PlayQ.
- Synchronize song ratings with MediaMonkey or Windows Media Player (in toolkit tab)
- 4×4, 4×3, 3×4 widgets with album art
- .lrc file support
- Search and Download album art, by album or by click in toolkit
- PlayQ picker, a extremely fast way to build a PlayQ (Check the video)
- AudioBook tab
- Sleep timer
- Cue music file support
- Subtitle adjustment
- Brightness adjusting gesture
What’s New in Meridian Media Player Pro version:
- Fix headset button not working bug in older Android devices
- Fix image search bug
Download Meridian Media Player Pro 2.5.0c (Android)
Pro feature Enabled