Overview: The Pro version for your favorite custom notification creator!
Requirements: Android Device OS 4.1 and up
Notif is an app built for Jelly Bean that allows you to create rich notifications for reminders, lists, passwords, pictures, or anything else that you can think of!
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your storage
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
For each of these notifications, you can choose to make them ongoing, so they won’t be cleared by accident. To clear any ongoing notifications from this app, click on the flags icon in the Action Bar in the top right.
Notif Pro features:
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android’s share intents
+ QuickNotif – create and clear notifications from status bar
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $0.99!
Notif History has been released! This will back up every text and list notification you create (even edits!) and store it in a nice layout. You can swipe to delete notifications or tap on them to re-create that notification! FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list
Android Beam support! Tap on a notification (regular text only) to edit, but tap to another NFC-enabled phone to beam that notification right into the notification bar of the other phone!
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
What’s New in Notif Pro version :
Fixed crash when editing notifications created from History
- Backs up all text and list notifications (free version only shows most recent 10)
- Tap to re-create notification
- Swipe to delete notification forever
Other not-as-cool fixes
Android Beam support!
Download Instructions: Notif Pro 0.6.1 (Android)