Overview: Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Requirements: Android Device OS 2.1 and up
Installs Stats: 10,000,000 – 50,000,000 ☆☆☆☆☆
Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
You can downgrade back to 1.4 by downloading it from official Poweramp site.
Poweramp Music Player Key Features:
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
What’s in Poweramp Music Player version :
- build-517: Hungarian (Gyula Király, Szilard Kovacs, Gyula Juhász, Bence Ujj, Szaby59, attila.kovacs.908132)
- build-517: Dutch (wsnel57, Naxiz)
- build-517: several other translations updated as well
New/updated localizations (some of them are in beta-test stage). Huge thanks to all crowdin.net translators!
- Bulgarian (Dimitar Dimitrov, donjo, efgenni, vlado05, WizardBGR)
- Chinese Simplified (Cye3s, 琳 曹)
- Czech (Ghull, karanco, Jan Havlík, Michal, Dominik Matus, Inkvizition, jiri.havelka1, exabyte55242, kutead, Ondřej Šisle, and 29 others)
- Danish (chreddy, John Hansen)
- French (Fauque Benoit, Sceap, tictac, Rose, Frédéric Michel, Fr33lancer, Sebastien Grapain)
- German (Vincent T., Saintscar, Stefan Druwe)
- Hebrew (benjo24, elyashiv_sabach, עמרי עטייה, Yoel IL, Aviad Aviad, kavkatan, Yogev Haham, gadiheiman, ron razo)
- Japanese ("sunatomo", kik0220)
- Polish (Povilas Grebliunas)
- Portuguese, Brazilian (Vinicius Camargo, Leandro Rodrigues de Sales, Eduardo Bertin, Rodrigo Damasceno)
- Romanian (Andrei Sângeorzan)
- Russian (Ka3u6y6a)
- Spanish (maxelo, Jose Martin)
- Swedish (Timmy Fox)
- Slovak (Maťo, marttin, wupuchim, profile.trololol)
- Turkish (sonysinger, elmasevmem, rserdar, Oğuzcan)
- Ukrainian (rapkonig, Ka3u6y6a)
Download Instructions: Poweramp Music Player 2.0.8 build 517 (Android) with Widget Pack / Classic Skin
Poweramp Music Player Install Instructions :
1.) Install Lucky Patcher
2.) Run Lucky Patcher > Menu > Select ‘Patch to Android’
3.) Select ¡Ì ‘Signature Verify always True’ and ‘Disable Zip Signature Verify’ > Apply > Yes
4.) After reboot go to ‘Patch to Android’ and check (Patch applied). If applied exit from Lucky patcher. otherwise do 3rd step again.
5.) Backup current Google play with Titanium backup if you want to restore original version in case.
6.) Install GoogleMarket.by.Chelpus.TrueLicenseMod.apk
7.) Install PowerAMP and PowerAMP unlocker app, run PowerAMP!
Tutorial: (Thanks to kaltorak)
1.) Install PowerAMP 2.0.8 : [Don't Run] (Then go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop then click Clear data)
2.) Install PowerAMP Unlocker.apk: [Don't Run] (You can Force stop/Clear data on Unlocker just in case)
3.) Install Lucky Patcher [Don't Run]
4.) Run PowerAMP 2.0.8 once (don’t run the PowerAMP unlocker app, just run the actual PowerAMP v2.0.7 app one time – and you should see the “Thanks for purchasing Full version” popup window)
5.) Exit PowerAMP
6.) Go to Apps -> PowerAMP -> Click Force stop (Don’t click Clear data this time)
7.) Run Lucky Patcher and run the custom patch ( patch.by.sanx_com.maxmpz.audioplayer) on PowerAMP
8.) Run PowerAMP 2.0.8 and it should work fine now. (You can check by going to Settings -> About – You shouldn’t see that upsidedown orange triangle anywhere about the license being invalid)
* If not full, please patch again and reboot.