Overview: Robo Shooter is a standard 2D Shooter game, a shmup.
Requirements: Android Device OS 2.1 and up
The player control is very simple. You can control your robot by touching anywhere on the screen of your device, and your robot’s bullets are fired automatically. Also, you can set the following settings in a settings menu.
- Sound : You can enable or disable gaming sound.
- Screen size : You can change size of gaming screen. (Large / Medium / Small)
- Player control : You can switch position of some information displayed on the screen, such as your score, a pause button, an energy gauge, etc.
- 2 difficulty levels, each with an individual leaderboard.
- 5 different stages, fighting bosses at the end of each stages.
- Some power-up items.
Please try this 2D shooting game, shoot’em up!
What’s New in Robo Shooter version:
Changed the behavior when the back key is pressed.
Changed the default setting of the sound.
Download Instructions: Robo Shooter 3.5.2 (Android)