Overview: Select! is the music player for a smooth music listening experience on your tablet.
Requirements: Android Device OS 3.1 and up
*** Get it now for the special introduction price! ***
Browse seamlessly through your music collection. Create playlists with ease and have full control over your music:
* The thoughtfully designed all-in-one-view interface takes full advantage of the larger tablet screens.
* Optimized for innovative multi-touch control. Swipe through your music by cover art and organize it by drag & drop.
* Use the quick search with autocompletion to jump to an album or artist. Or use the real-time detail search to find a particular track.
* Playlist oriented: Manage, arrange and play your music and always know what will play next.
* The unique waveform display serves as a precise seekbar. See what’s playing with the graphic equalizer or use the full screen visualization of your music.
- Clearly arranged all-in-one-view application
- Browse your music by albums, artists, genres, playlists and tracks
- Advanced playlist system
- Smart playlists: Recently Added, Recently Played, Most Played
- Drag & Drop and multi-touch control
- Powerful search engine
- Quick-Search with autocompletion
- Detailed search
- Unique waveform display that visualizes your music
- Cover grids and stacks
- 10 band graphical equalizer
- Full screen audio visualizer
- Notification bar player
- Audio engine based on FFmpeg
- Supported formats: mp3, mp4/m4a, aac, wma, ogg vorbis, flac, wav, aiff
- Supports 7 to 10 inch tablets
- Works in portrait and landscape view
- Works on tablets with screens larger than 7 inch
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) or higher
- Screen resolution 1024 x 768 (XGA) or higher
- 1 GHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Help us to improve Select! even further and send your ideas, feature requests and bug reports to email
What’s New in Select! Music Player version:
* New smart playlists:
- Recently Played
- Most Played
* Overall performance enhancements
Download Instructions: Select! Music Player 1.0.5 (Android)