Overview: For everyone who loves to draw – Autodesk SketchBook. Find out for yourself what has made SketchBook Pro the industry standard for digital sketching!
Requirements: Android OS 3.0 and up
Autodesk SketchBook® Pro for Tablets is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for Android tablets with screen sizes of 7″ and above. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro softwares, SketchBook Pro for Tablets delivers a complete sophisticated set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Whether you are an occasional doodler or a professional illustrator, SketchBook Pro transforms your tablet into a powerful digital SketchBook.
✓ Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
• Create larger Canvases with 3 presets
• Dynamically sets available layers
✓Pen Only Mode (For devices supporting Pen input)
• Pressure sensitivity
• Ability to draw with only the pen
• The canvas will not recognize touch input
• Touch input will be recognized by all the Tools, Panels, and menus.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
✓High Quality Brushes and Tools:
• Professional grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
• More than 60 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and natural media
• 90 additional brushes and stamps brushes
• Completely customizable brush settings for each brush
• Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
• Straight edge and circle guides
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Dynamic symmetric drawing
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Layer Blend Modes: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
• Preserve Transparency mode to paint only where paint already exists
• Reorder layers
• Store and view work-in-progress
• Export images to your local storage
• Import/Export as a layered file (PSD)
• Share via Intent
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Customizable Color Swatches
• Copic Color Library
✓ Customizable UI
• Customizable double tap canvas shortcuts.
• Palettes to store your favorite brushes and colors
• Radial menu so store custom brush and color combinations.
• Built in SketchBook.com news panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
What’s New in SketchBook Pro for Tablets version:
√ Support larger canvases with 3 presets
√ Drawing with portrait mode
√ Added Pen (only) mode
√ Added Copic brush and Copic colors
√ 75 new brushes
√ Improved performance
√ UI improvements and bug fixes
√ Fixed the crash
√ Fixed data migration issue, preventing the crash caused by upgrade from 2.5 to 2.5.1
√ Allow creating customized canvas size.
√ Bug fixes & Stability improvements
Download Instructions: SketchBook Pro for Tablets 2.6 (Android)