Overview: Easily manage text messages in a new and up to date format compliant with the Android design guidelines and visually based on the stock messaging app from Google, with added features.
Requirements: Android Device OS 4.0 and up
- Easily switch between conversations by dragging out the sliding menu on the left side of the screen.
- Start a new conversation by sliding out the menu on the right side of the screen
- Manage old messages with a single click
- Choose between light and dark themes
- Limited MMS support
- Emoji support
- Adjust text size and control notifications and theme though settings
- Quick reply popup
- Multi-window support for Galaxy Note
- Light Flow support
If you are having problems receiving notifications, you may need to uninstall 3rd party messengers such as Go SMS.
When using this app, do not disable the stock messaging app as I use it to permanently save messages to the phone. You can however, disable notifications for it so that you don’t receive 2 of them.
- Jeremy Feinstein for his SlidingMenu on GitHub
- Google for their stock messaging app off of which this app is visually based
- Felix Hopfer for German translation
- Mahyeddin Rahmane for French translation
- Antonio Porcelli and Enrico Speranza for Italian translation
- Tobias Prahl for Swedish translation
- Cyanogenmod for emoji icons
- AleDB for the icon
What’s New in Sliding Messaging Pro version:
- Text Color Options
- Sliding option for message transparency (allows for seeing custom background images behind conversations) (tends to lag, you have been warned )
- Minor UI Changes
- Bug Fixes
Download Instructions: Sliding Messaging Pro 4.28 (Android)
Note : If you have problem with this release please use previous version