Overview: The Lords of Midnight is not simply an adventure game nor simply a war game
Requirements: Android Device OS 2.1 and up
Mike Singleton’s ’84 classic Adventure Strategy game, brought to and updated for Android.
“It was really a new type that became known as an epic game, for as you play the Lords of Midnight you will be writing a new chapter in the history of the peoples of the Free.
You will guide individual characters across the land of Midnight on vital quests but you will also command armies that must endeavour to hold back the foul hordes of Doomdark, the witch king. Yours will be no inevitable victory.” – Mike Singleton 1984
** PLEASE NOTE**
Some users have reported a black screen of death when starting the game. The problem seems to manifest itself if the device is held in portrait mode before the game starts. Holding the device in Landscape mode usually fixes the issue. Please contact support if you experience the problem.
I’ve tried to make this compatible with as many Android devices as possible without actually owning them all. Hopefully we won’t have too many hiccups along the way! If you have any issues please please contact me through support so that I can work with you to resolve them.
What’s New in The Lords of Midnight version:
1. OPTION ADDED – Auto Fight
2. OPTION ADDED – Auto Unhide
3. OPTION ADDED – Toggle Movement indicators
4. Hold screen to bring up quick look compass
5. Now allowed to fight critters at night, as long as no doomguard there.
6. Moved action icons around to avoid conflict between night and undo
7. 2 fingered swipe up for map and return from map screen is 2 fingered swipe down.
Download Instructions: The Lords of Midnight 1.05 (Android)