Overview: Weather Pro features high-quality seven-day forecasts and weather reports for over two million locations worldwide.
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 and up
Market Update Released: August 8, 2012
Highlights include global satellite plus radar for the USA and much of Europe. Images can be animated with interactive elements bringing the weather to life!
Attention WeatherPro users: The latest update also includes a 5-day forecast widget and enables you to move WeatherPro to your SD card. However users have been experiencing problems with the widget disappearing – this is due to an incompatibility with App2SD on Android. To use the WeatherPro widget, please install WeatherPro on your internal memory. Existing users should delete WeatherPro, reboot the phone and then re-install WeatherPro on the internal memory to re-enable the widget. We apologise for the inconvenience.
The latest update to WeatherPro for Android 1.1.2 includes a number of small bug fixes and the following improvements:
- Downloading weather data is now faster – a small progress wheel indicates when data is being downloaded.
- The layout of the WeatherPro widget is improved and now includes a date display. A smaller 4×1 widget will follow in the next release.
- The app has been generally modified and improved so that it now performs faster and more smoothly.
- WeatherPro for Android now opens much quicker as the storage of the weather data has been optimised.
- When WeatherPro opens it now displays the weather for your last location so you can view the latest weather without even having an internet connection.
What’s in WeatherPro version 2.3:
• Worldwide weather alerts –Weather alerts appear on the forecast screen if extreme weather is forecast at any point in the next three days.
• Widget weather alerts and notifications (Premium) – Premium users will see weather alerts for favourite locations on the homescreen widgets and can opt to receive alerts in the notification bar.
• Small design/interface improvements
• Bug fixes (clock error)
Download WeatherPro 2.3 (Android)